How long should Alex Neil be given to turn it around at Norwich City?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Last week we ran a poll asking Norwich City fans how long Alex Neil should be given to turn the future of the club around.
Then, a hardcore of 28pc were adamant that Neil's time was up at Carrow Road.
However, the majority felt he should be given the opportunity to halt Norwich City's decline.But have things changed since Norwich lost 3-2 at home to Leeds United at Carrow Road yesterday?
Cast your votes in our brand new poll.
You may also want to watch:
While sections of the Carrow Road support vented their frustration at the final whistle following a third straight league defeat yesterday, the Scot was adamant he can get Norwich back on track.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 9 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
Speaking after the match, he said: 'I have to be positive. I don't think after three weeks, when we were sitting top of the table, I become a bad manager suddenly or the boys become bad players,
'What has happened is we got a bit comfortable in terms of what we were doing and it has come back to bite us on the backside. Now you have to raise your game, show some desire and b******s, basically. We have to accept that pressure and deal with what is coming our way.'