How long should Alex Neil be given to turn it around at Norwich City?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Last week we ran a poll asking Norwich City fans how long Alex Neil should be given to turn the future of the club around.
Then, a hardcore of 28pc were adamant that Neil's time was up at Carrow Road.
However, the majority felt he should be given the opportunity to halt Norwich City's decline.But have things changed since Norwich lost 3-2 at home to Leeds United at Carrow Road yesterday?
Cast your votes in our brand new poll.
You may also want to watch:
While sections of the Carrow Road support vented their frustration at the final whistle following a third straight league defeat yesterday, the Scot was adamant he can get Norwich back on track.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 6 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach
Speaking after the match, he said: 'I have to be positive. I don't think after three weeks, when we were sitting top of the table, I become a bad manager suddenly or the boys become bad players,
'What has happened is we got a bit comfortable in terms of what we were doing and it has come back to bite us on the backside. Now you have to raise your game, show some desire and b******s, basically. We have to accept that pressure and deal with what is coming our way.'