House with indoor skatepark for sale in Terrington St Clement, near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
It still looks like any other village hall from the outside - but it has one special feature inside that's proving popular with potential housebuyers.
The three-bedroom property and former village hall in Terrington St Clement, near King's Lynn, has an indoor skate park in its main hall, and is for sale with a guide price of £200,000.
Owner Rob Marsden, who restores classic Range Rovers, is relocating, and said: 'Having a skatepark in my home has raised a few eyebrows on the housing market. I do wakeboarding and snowboarding so I built myself a ramp, and then it took me six months to build the 8m (26ft) by 12m (39ft) wooden skate bowl. I have bowl nights every Wednesday with my friends.'
Estate agent Kate Mamo, from Attik Property Services, said: 'We're getting interest from all over the world, and 80pc is from people who want to keep it as it is. It's a unique opportunity for someone to buy this amazing property and inherit a skatepark of their own.'
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01362 694800.
You may also want to watch:
Do you know of a property with a special feature on the market? Email email@example.com
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler