House with indoor skatepark for sale in Terrington St Clement, near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
It still looks like any other village hall from the outside - but it has one special feature inside that's proving popular with potential housebuyers.
The three-bedroom property and former village hall in Terrington St Clement, near King's Lynn, has an indoor skate park in its main hall, and is for sale with a guide price of £200,000.
Owner Rob Marsden, who restores classic Range Rovers, is relocating, and said: 'Having a skatepark in my home has raised a few eyebrows on the housing market. I do wakeboarding and snowboarding so I built myself a ramp, and then it took me six months to build the 8m (26ft) by 12m (39ft) wooden skate bowl. I have bowl nights every Wednesday with my friends.'
Estate agent Kate Mamo, from Attik Property Services, said: 'We're getting interest from all over the world, and 80pc is from people who want to keep it as it is. It's a unique opportunity for someone to buy this amazing property and inherit a skatepark of their own.'
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01362 694800.
You may also want to watch:
Do you know of a property with a special feature on the market? Email email@example.com
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?