Holiday season boost for Norwich City fans
The fixture planners have helped cut the holiday fuel bills for the new season, with a brace of home games over Christmas.
If you're planning to take in Norwich City's festive fixtures, then it starts with a Boxing Day game at home to Harry Redknapp's Tottenham Hotspur.
Boxing Day falls on a Monday this year and after the Carrow Road mince pies are well and truly demolished, it will be time for Delia's Catering to stoke up the ovens again in time for another home fixture, against Fulham on New Year's Eve.
Even when those treats are done, there's another in store – the first game of 2012 is at Queens park Rangers which, at 124 miles, is one of the shorter trips of the season.
At Easter it's slightly different – but not by much. Everton come to Carrow Road on Saturday, April 7, and on Easter Monday City fans have their shortest trip of the season when they head for Tottenham's White Hart Lane ground – a mere 110 miles from the fine city.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors