Holiday season boost for Norwich City fans
The fixture planners have helped cut the holiday fuel bills for the new season, with a brace of home games over Christmas.
If you're planning to take in Norwich City's festive fixtures, then it starts with a Boxing Day game at home to Harry Redknapp's Tottenham Hotspur.
Boxing Day falls on a Monday this year and after the Carrow Road mince pies are well and truly demolished, it will be time for Delia's Catering to stoke up the ovens again in time for another home fixture, against Fulham on New Year's Eve.
Even when those treats are done, there's another in store – the first game of 2012 is at Queens park Rangers which, at 124 miles, is one of the shorter trips of the season.
At Easter it's slightly different – but not by much. Everton come to Carrow Road on Saturday, April 7, and on Easter Monday City fans have their shortest trip of the season when they head for Tottenham's White Hart Lane ground – a mere 110 miles from the fine city.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal