Holiday company Tingdene joins sponsors for Gorleston Clifftop Festival
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A holiday company passionate about the east coast has added its weight to Gorleston Clifftop Festival.
The festival, on July 29 and 30, will have a mass of fun-filled family attractions and.
The Tingdene Group is one of the UK's largest operators and owners of residential park homes estates, inland marinas, caravan parks, lodge parks and chalet parks and complete the festival's sponsor cohort alongside other local organisations.
Gorleston Clifftop Festival, organised by a voluntary committee, has been seeking sponsors to keep the event going with Tingdene joining Lacons, Lovewell Blake, I Just Wanna Candy and DP Leisure.
'Tingdene is passionate about the East coast with a portfolio of holiday parks, marinas, residential parks and a brand new hotel in the area,' said Benjamin Race, group sales and marketing manager. Gorleston Clifftop Festival is all about families and all about the east so it is a perfect fit for us to be part of this fun event.'
You may also want to watch:
Festival co-ordinator Vicky Webber, speaking on behalf of the committee, added: 'We're really grateful to all five sponsors who are now on board. With Tingdene joining us it means last minute things can be tied up knowing that financial pressures have been reduced.'
The Tingdene team will be attending both days with a stand giving out some free information packs and answering questions about their products. Festival visitors to will also be able to treat themselves to some American sweet treats from I Just Wanna Candy or indulge in fine locally brewed beer from Lacons from the bar in the main music arena.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
Musclemen will flex their bulging biceps to heave their way to a string of titles. Organisers have announced the popular competition will again be adding to the mix of activities along the seaside strip.
Entrants can test their strength in a range of new events including Excalibur swords, farmers walk (carrying something heavy) and tyre flip reps.
To host the muscle-straining contest on Sunday, July 30 the festival has joined forces with Top Body Gym, on Longs Industrial Estate, Gorleston.
For more information visit www.clifftopfestival.info or Gorleston Clifftop Festival on Facebook.