Harry Potter: A History of Magic exhibition heading to four Norfolk libraries
- Credit: Matthew Usher
The magical world of Harry Potter is coming to several Norfolk libraries.
In partnership with The British Library, Harry Potter: A History of Magic is coming to not one but four Norfolk libaries.
Numerous events and displays will take place to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the publication of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone at Kings Lynn Libary, Thetford Library, Great Yarmouth Library and the Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library.
Become a master wand maker at Ollivander's Pop Up Wand Shop, learn how to care magical birds of prey or take part in the Herbology Workshop.
The exhibition is currently at Thetford Library until November 4 before heading on to King's Lynn and beyond.
Some events require booking. For more information click here.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash