Harry Potter: A History of Magic exhibition heading to four Norfolk libraries
- Credit: Matthew Usher
The magical world of Harry Potter is coming to several Norfolk libraries.
In partnership with The British Library, Harry Potter: A History of Magic is coming to not one but four Norfolk libaries.
Numerous events and displays will take place to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the publication of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone at Kings Lynn Libary, Thetford Library, Great Yarmouth Library and the Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library.
Become a master wand maker at Ollivander's Pop Up Wand Shop, learn how to care magical birds of prey or take part in the Herbology Workshop.
The exhibition is currently at Thetford Library until November 4 before heading on to King's Lynn and beyond.
Some events require booking. For more information click here.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 2 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 3 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 7 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 8 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 9 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street