Harleston youth theatre’s improvised production
Budding young actors are being urged to get involved in the latest Harleston Players Youth Theatre Company project that will involve an improvised production.
The company is calling on youngsters to get involved in the next theatre performance, which will be staged on October 14 and 15.
The group, which performed an adaptation of George Orwell's Animal Farm in April, is open to young people aged between 10 and 18-years-old.
The youth drama project was set up in 2004 and has put on productions of Cinderella, The Snow Queen and The Jungle Book.
An initial meeting and rehearsal for the next project will take place on Tuesday at the Jays Green Community Centre in Harleston between 7.30pm and 9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
'We can promise you an exciting and memorable project, providing skills for life such as confidence boosting and public speaking, let alone making lots of new friends,' said youth director Meryl Keeble.
For more information, contact Meryl on 07770 923867.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover