Great Yarmouth based Paul Robinson Partnership (uk) LLP enters a new era after the retirement of Senior Partner Maynard Grout.
- Credit: Archant
Maynard has been a Partner at the Practice for 25 years steering the business towards its status as a team who approach Projects with a technical eye. 'I've always pushed the Practice towards functional designs and I am proud of our reputation which has placed us in a position allowing the Practice to successfully work through two recessions,' Maynard comments.
His strong background in Building Surveying has been an essential part of the Practice. That brief will now be taken over by Chris Burton MRICS with Maynard still working as a Consultant in the background.
The Practice is now in the hands of existing Partners Bruce Hart and Simon Nicholas who are both working closely with local and National Companies to continue to grow the business. Bruce works in association with local developers for the Beacon Park Development and Mobbs Way in Lowestoft, having designed the Nexus Centre and Virgin's Call Centre to name a few. Simon was the lead designer for Seajacks new office facilities at South Beach Parade and ASCO Group Ltd new facilities currently under construction. He is positive for the future of the Practice, 'we continue to work with some important businesses in our region in many sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Retail and Leisure to showcase all we as a Practice and the area as a whole has to offer'.
You may also want to watch:
Bruce Hart is looking forward to the future, 'It's an exciting time for the Practice, we are looking forward to the forthcoming years and being involved in such prestigious projects across Norfolk and Nationally make it all the more interesting.'
For more information on the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce and their business to business exhibition, visit www.edp24.co.uk/business/norfolk-chamber-of-commerce or www.norfolkchamber.co.uk.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock