Grease is the word at Flegg High School
- Credit: Archant
Flegg High School students are transferring to Rydell High for their latest production - Grease.
The popular musical and its soundtrack full of songs that everyone loves and can sing-a-long to was a natural choice for the teens who have been rehearsing since September.
It is being performed on February 10, 11 and 12 complete with an extended stage and signature car helping to soup up their version of the 1978 film. The enthusiastic cast comprises 40 students from all age groups who have been rehearsing for two hours a week. They are also pulling together to make the costumes and sets with help from home too.
A spokesman said the students were very committed and that the show was coming together really well.
Tickets £5 available from the school's main reception and the show starts at 7.30pm. Tickets can be purchased from the schools main reception.
You may also want to watch:
• For more information call the school on 01493 740349
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer