Give your mum a treat with flowers, crafts and a free cream tea at Gressenhall for Mothering Sunday
- Credit: Norfolk Museums Service
Wondering how to treat your mum tomorrow?
You could celebrate Mothering Sunday with flowers, crafts and a free cream tea for all the mums at Gressenhall Farm & Workhouse, near Dereham.
The spring flowers are coming into bloom so you can spend some precious time together exploring the 50-acre site.
Visitors can also discover the Victorian language of flowers, learn about the fascinating floral objects in the museum collections and have a go at making their own paper tissue flowers - each with its own unique meaning.
There is also a chance to look behind the scenes at the Norfolk Collections Centre and have a go a designing and making a printed Mother's Day card.
You may also want to watch:
In the Mardlers' Rest Café, a free cream tea is on offer for all mothers.
Mother's Day, a day with a difference, runs from 10am to 5pm tomorrow (Sunday).
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 7 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 8 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 9 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
All activities included within admission.