Fun and games in store at South Norfolk on Show
- Credit: Archant
There will be plenty of fun and games at South Norfolk on Show on Sunday, July 2.
The event, to take place at South Norfolk House in Cygnet Court, Long Stratton, will feature dancing, storytelling, live music, walkabout entertainers, face painting, craft stalls and birds of prey.
Ponies from Redwings Horse Sanctuary will be there, as will police horses.
Other attractions will include a drumming workshop, street food, beer tent, ice creams and much more.
Visitors can also sit on South Norfolk Council's smoothie bike, sit in one of their giant refuse trucks, or explore the energy bus and find out about volunteering around the district.
The show aims to celebrate everything that makes south Norfolk a fantastic place to live, work and visit.
The event will run from 11am to 4pm. It follows a similar event in Costessey on May 29.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights
For more information visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk