Fun and games in store at South Norfolk on Show
- Credit: Archant
There will be plenty of fun and games at South Norfolk on Show on Sunday, July 2.
The event, to take place at South Norfolk House in Cygnet Court, Long Stratton, will feature dancing, storytelling, live music, walkabout entertainers, face painting, craft stalls and birds of prey.
Ponies from Redwings Horse Sanctuary will be there, as will police horses.
Other attractions will include a drumming workshop, street food, beer tent, ice creams and much more.
Visitors can also sit on South Norfolk Council's smoothie bike, sit in one of their giant refuse trucks, or explore the energy bus and find out about volunteering around the district.
You may also want to watch:
The show aims to celebrate everything that makes south Norfolk a fantastic place to live, work and visit.
The event will run from 11am to 4pm. It follows a similar event in Costessey on May 29.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 10 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
For more information visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk