Five Guys Norwich: American fast food chain opens on Orford Place
- Credit: Archant
The wait is over for burger buffs, as popular American fast food chain Five Guys opens on Orford Place in Norwich.
The restaurant opened at 11am yesterday and is the first branch to open in Norfolk - Five Guys fans currently have to travel to Cambridge to get their fix.
Burgers can be fully customised, with free extras including grilled onions, mushrooms and relish.
But a meal doesn't come cheap...
Burgers range between £4.75 for a small hamburger and £8.75 for a bacon cheeseburger.
You may also want to watch:
Chips can be purchased separately and cost between £2.75 and £5, depending on size. They come in either Five Guys or Cajun style.
Five Guys claim you can make 127 drink combinations with their Coke Freestyle machines.
The restaurant, which has replaced Pizza Hut, faced criticism over it's plans for outside seating.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
The controversial plans were rejected over the council's concerns of congestion on an already busy pathway.
Five Guys will seat 120 people over two floors.
Will you be first in the queue? Let us know in the comments