Fire crew rescues Watton boy with head stuck in patio table
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to help a young boy who got his head stuck in a folding patio table in Watton.
A crew from Hingham used hand tools to release the child, who was believed to be about two years old, after he became trapped in his family's garden on Lancaster Avenue.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said: 'He was fine. He was a bit distressed but he was OK. We gave him a look over the fire engine afterwards, and that cheered him up.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree