Fire crew rescues Watton boy with head stuck in patio table
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to help a young boy who got his head stuck in a folding patio table in Watton.
A crew from Hingham used hand tools to release the child, who was believed to be about two years old, after he became trapped in his family's garden on Lancaster Avenue.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said: 'He was fine. He was a bit distressed but he was OK. We gave him a look over the fire engine afterwards, and that cheered him up.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 10 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?