Fairy-tale cabaret show planned to support Quidenham hospice
- Credit: Archant
Characters from everyone's favourite fairy-tale films will come alive at an upcoming charity cabaret show.
The event, to take place at Attleborough's Connaught Hall on Saturday, September 9, will raise money for the Quidenham hospice run by the East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
Musicians will perform songs from films including Frozen, the Little Mermaid, the Lion King, Toy Story and the Jungle Book.
Attendees are encouraged to dress up as their favourite fairy-tale characters.
Rebecca Thomas, the event's host, said she wanted to encourage people to attend and help raise money for a worthy cause.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'Bring along all your family and friends to this fun, exciting and heart-warming show.'
Tickets are £6 for adults and £3 for children and are available from Susan's Work Basket in Exchange Street or on the door.
- 1 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 2 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 3 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 4 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 5 Senior staff member lifts lid on 'desperate' situation in N&N
- 6 Town left at standstill after level crossing failure
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 9 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 10 Brothers take wedding bookings for 2022 after finishing barn project
The show is due to start at 7.30pm.