Fairy-tale cabaret show planned to support Quidenham hospice
- Credit: Archant
Characters from everyone's favourite fairy-tale films will come alive at an upcoming charity cabaret show.
The event, to take place at Attleborough's Connaught Hall on Saturday, September 9, will raise money for the Quidenham hospice run by the East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
Musicians will perform songs from films including Frozen, the Little Mermaid, the Lion King, Toy Story and the Jungle Book.
Attendees are encouraged to dress up as their favourite fairy-tale characters.
Rebecca Thomas, the event's host, said she wanted to encourage people to attend and help raise money for a worthy cause.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'Bring along all your family and friends to this fun, exciting and heart-warming show.'
Tickets are £6 for adults and £3 for children and are available from Susan's Work Basket in Exchange Street or on the door.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 4 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 5 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 Road in west Norfolk still closed seven hours after 'very serious' crash
- 8 Pedestrian dies following collision with a bus on A146
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Fourteen green spaces in Norfolk named among best in UK
The show is due to start at 7.30pm.