Ernie Childs and Friends Exhibition of Art continues until Saturday at Great Yarmouth Library
- Credit: James Bass
An art exhibition showcasing the talents of some of Great Yarmouth's most enthusiastic students has been hailed as 'the best yet.'
Painter and potter Ernie Childs has put some 110 works on display at the resort's central library and has declared himself 'well pleased' with the results.
Mr Childs who closed his much-loved potteries attraction at the end of last year has continued hosting art classes, sharing his skills with people of all ages.
As well as his own works focusing on maritime themes and the Rows the exhibition features the efforts of his talented students spanning a range of subjects and styles.
Despite his prolific output Mr Childs has only staged shows in his beloved home town for the last five years.
You may also want to watch:
He said the current one was the best so far, adding: 'It is really lovely.'
The exhibition continues its two week run at the library and is open from 9.30am to 4.30pm, closing Saturday.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk