Election 2015: Live reaction to the party leaders’ live TV debate
- Credit: Supplied
Live reaction to tonight's live TV debate between all seven party leaders ahead of the 2015 General Election.
David Cameron, Ed Miliband and Nick Clegg have all sounded upbeat ahead of their only TV election debate.
They each said they were 'looking forward' to the TV clash which also features UKIP, the SNP, Greens and Plaid Cymru leaders for the first time.
It is the only time Conservative Prime Minister Mr Cameron and Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg will face the others before May 7.
The broadcast, to be screened from 8pm to 10pm, will feature questions on four substantial election issues, with 18 minutes of debate on each.
You may also want to watch:
Leaders - who have no advance notice of the questions - will also have an opportunity for opening and closing statements, with Green Party's Natalie Bennett going first and Mr Cameron closing the show.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies