Eastern Daily Press caption competition 2016: This week we’ve got a £500 Swarovski shopping experience up for grabs, courtesy of Winsor Bishop in Norwich
- Credit: PA
In the run-up to Christmas we're giving away some spectacular prizes each week – from an iPad Mini to a pair of return plane tickets from Norwich to Alicante or Malaga. We've got restaurant vouchers, book vouchers, theatre tickets and a whole host of other prizes to give away, so make sure you get involved!
This week we're giving away a £500 Swarovski shopping experience, courtesy of Winsor Bishop in Norwich.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is...
1. Like the EDP Facebook Page if you haven't already
2. Caption the image in the comments section below the Facebook post (we're looking for you to be as clever, witty and funny as possible)
3. Share our post with your Facebook friends
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
To celebrate the 1st birthday of Swarovski Norwich, which opened its doors a year ago on Saturday, we've teamed up with them to give away this glamorous prize. Swarovski is owned and operated by Winsor Bishop and was awarded Partner of the Year within 6 months of opening its doors at Intu Chapelfield. Pop in today for your Crystal Christmas and make your dreams sparkle brighter.
The prize must be used by January 31 2017 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or sale event. The prize is non-transferable. By entering the competition you also agree to enter into any marketing needs for the event to be used on social and web for the prize winner.
The competition will close at midday on Friday, December 16 and the winner will be contacted on Facebook shortly afterwards.
Each caption competition will run from 12pm Monday to 12pm the following Friday. The winner will be notified via a direct message by 5pm on the day the competition closes. The voucher will be sent directly from Winsor Bishop or can be collected in-store. Prizes are available for UK residents only. Failure to reply to the winning notification within seven days renders the competition void and another winner will be chosen. The winner's name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment. Usual terms and conditions apply.
Would you or your business like to sponsor a week of our new caption competition? Email Louisa.Baldwin@archant.co.uk