Don’t worry, be happy – two workshops in Attleborough
Learn how to eliminate worry and develop a healthy and balanced attitude towards life's ups and downs, one that makes you stable, confident and happy.
Don't Worry, Be Happy consists of two meditation workshops at the Amoghasiddhi Kadampa Buddhist Centre on Queens Square in Attleborough.
Each workshop, led by Trina Gunther, includes a guided meditation, discussion, question and answer, and a light brunch.
The first workshop – Jobs, Money and Time Off – takes place on Saturday, March 3, 10am-1pm. Cost: �12.
The second workshop – Family, Friends and Relationships – is on Saturday, April 28, 10am-1pm. Cost: �12.
You may also want to watch:
For further details and to book a place, call 01953 451937 or visit www.amoghasiddhi.org.uk
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals