Don’t worry, be happy – two workshops in Attleborough
Learn how to eliminate worry and develop a healthy and balanced attitude towards life's ups and downs, one that makes you stable, confident and happy.
Don't Worry, Be Happy consists of two meditation workshops at the Amoghasiddhi Kadampa Buddhist Centre on Queens Square in Attleborough.
Each workshop, led by Trina Gunther, includes a guided meditation, discussion, question and answer, and a light brunch.
The first workshop – Jobs, Money and Time Off – takes place on Saturday, March 3, 10am-1pm. Cost: �12.
The second workshop – Family, Friends and Relationships – is on Saturday, April 28, 10am-1pm. Cost: �12.
For further details and to book a place, call 01953 451937 or visit www.amoghasiddhi.org.uk
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 5 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 6 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 7 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 8 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 9 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 10 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons