Dereham Town snap up Norwich United frontman Adam Hipperson
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Dereham Town manager Neal Simmons has snapped up Adam Hipperson from relegated Norwich United.
The Magpies announced the capture on their official Twitter feed, saying: 'Dereham Town are delighted to announce the signing of Adam Hipperson, an exciting forward player and one the management team have admired for some time, welcome to the club.'
Dereham had earlier confirmed another signing, with Joe Manning signing for the 2018-19 season.
'Joe signs after a one year spell at Wroxham where he captained the team and collected a number of player awards. Welcome back to the club Joe,' said the club.
Players' and Supporters' player of the year, goalkeeper Elliot Pride, has committed to the club for another season, as has Rhys Logan.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile a proposed friendly against Norwich City Under-23s on June 11 will not now be going ahead. Instead Dereham will host Great Yarmouth Town on Friday July 13 (7.45pm).
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 7 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 8 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 9 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown