Countdown is on for a spectacular Holkham Country Fair
- Credit: Media Managers
With just one month to go until the Holkham Country Fair, preparations are underway to provide a weekend full of countryside fun.
Visitors will come from across East Anglia for an action packed line up of attractions and displays over the two-day event on July 22 and 23.
Set in the surroundings of Holkham Estate by kind permission of the Earl and Countess of Leicester, it aims to incorporate entertainment and education through a whole host of demonstrations and activities.
A huge array of Grand Ring entertainment and showground events include Jump4Heroes Extreme Human Flight Team who will be dropping into the arena with smoke trailing and flags flying.
Made up of serving or former members of the Army, Jump4Heroes supports charities which help the Armed Forces.
You may also want to watch:
As a first for Holkham Country Fair, representing the speed, agility and precision of the RAF, the Red Arrows will be displaying their trademark close formations and precision flying.
And whilst providing expert fishing advice from experienced anglers Get Hooked on Fishing gives visitors of all ages the opportunity to enjoy fishing lessons and pond dipping sessions.
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 3 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 6 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 7 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 8 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 9 Boss unhappy over fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
- 10 Woman found dead in country park is named
Also new to the event are the Dzhigits of the Cossack people, legendary warriors and masters of the Shashka sword in knife throwing and pistol shooting, who will perform outstanding gymnastic skills on the back of galloping horses.
Organiser Sarah Green said: 'Following months and months of planning, it's exciting to know that we're drawing closer to the event.
'The attractions at this year's fair really are spectacular and we're keeping our fingers crossed for a weekend full of sunshine.
'We work hard to ensure Holkham Country Fair is a fun, educational yet affordable event.
'It's the perfect excuse for spending some quality time out in the beautiful north Norfolk countryside with friends and family.
'Even your four-legged friends are invited too!'
Day tickets will be available to buy on the gate or visitors can purchase day, weekend and camping tickets online.
For more information or to book tickets visit the website www.holkhamcountryfair.co.uk