Countdown is on for a spectacular Holkham Country Fair
- Credit: Media Managers
With just one month to go until the Holkham Country Fair, preparations are underway to provide a weekend full of countryside fun.
Visitors will come from across East Anglia for an action packed line up of attractions and displays over the two-day event on July 22 and 23.
Set in the surroundings of Holkham Estate by kind permission of the Earl and Countess of Leicester, it aims to incorporate entertainment and education through a whole host of demonstrations and activities.
A huge array of Grand Ring entertainment and showground events include Jump4Heroes Extreme Human Flight Team who will be dropping into the arena with smoke trailing and flags flying.
Made up of serving or former members of the Army, Jump4Heroes supports charities which help the Armed Forces.
As a first for Holkham Country Fair, representing the speed, agility and precision of the RAF, the Red Arrows will be displaying their trademark close formations and precision flying.
And whilst providing expert fishing advice from experienced anglers Get Hooked on Fishing gives visitors of all ages the opportunity to enjoy fishing lessons and pond dipping sessions.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 7 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Transport plans approved despite 'lack of' climate change measures
Also new to the event are the Dzhigits of the Cossack people, legendary warriors and masters of the Shashka sword in knife throwing and pistol shooting, who will perform outstanding gymnastic skills on the back of galloping horses.
Organiser Sarah Green said: 'Following months and months of planning, it's exciting to know that we're drawing closer to the event.
'The attractions at this year's fair really are spectacular and we're keeping our fingers crossed for a weekend full of sunshine.
'We work hard to ensure Holkham Country Fair is a fun, educational yet affordable event.
'It's the perfect excuse for spending some quality time out in the beautiful north Norfolk countryside with friends and family.
'Even your four-legged friends are invited too!'
Day tickets will be available to buy on the gate or visitors can purchase day, weekend and camping tickets online.
For more information or to book tickets visit the website www.holkhamcountryfair.co.uk