Coach & Horses
- Credit: Colin Finch
The first listing was in 1830 with Thomas Andrews as licensee. The Grade II listed building was originally a farmhouse, and was once the Headquarters of 'Ye Olde Thorpe Anglers'.
It closed in 1989, re-opening in 1993 with its own brewery, Chalk Hill, which is situated at the rear of the building with access from Rosary Road. The Coach and Horses offers the usual things you expect to find in a pub: real ales of all sorts; lagers from around the world; fine wines and soft drinks, parking and outside seating. Whether you have 10 minutes on your hands for a quick half, fancy a light bite or maybe a few hours to have by yourself with the newspaper. You might be meeting friends and passing time over a leisurely lunch, perhaps that chat with a client would work better over a pint?
82 Thorpe Road,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Get used to phone appointments or the NHS collapses - GP tells patients
Telephone: 01603 477077,
Monday 11.00 – 24.00
Tuesday 11.00 – 24.00
Wednesday 11.00 – 24.00
Thursday 11.00 – 24.00
Friday 11.00 – 01.00
Saturday 11.00 – 01.00
Sunday 11.00 – 24.00
Food serving times
Monday 12.00 – 21.30
Tuesday 12.00 – 21.30
Wednesday 12.00 – 21.30
Thursday 12.00 – 21.30
Friday 12.00 – 21.30
Saturday 12.00 – 21.30
Sunday 11.00 – 21.00