City Church set for 10th Wymondham fun day
Live music, falconry, and children's entertainment will be served up at the annual City Church Wymondham fun day.
Organisers have announced the return of bands World Without End and Tallis to the event and comedy juggler Steve Thomson will also make his first appearance on the main stage.
The fun day kicks off at Ketts Park, off Harts Farm Road, from 11.30am on Sunday, July 1.
The schedule is crammed full of live music, entertainment, stalls, rides and food. There is plenty of parking at the event for a fee of �2, which includes a free programme. Entrance to the fun fay is free.
A full timetable on events includes World Without End, Steve the Juggler, Tallis, falconry display, Twirlesque Majorettes and various other events for all the family.
Other attractions include fairground rides, inflatable mega slide, children's powered go-karts, bouncy castle and swing rides, bungee trampolines, inflatable speed kick, game stalls, children's craft tent, Wymondham Fire Brigade, competitions and prizes.
This year the fun fay will be raising money for STEP, a charity which helps transform and rebuild the lives of vulnerable women.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 10 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link