City Church set for 10th Wymondham fun day
Live music, falconry, and children's entertainment will be served up at the annual City Church Wymondham fun day.
Organisers have announced the return of bands World Without End and Tallis to the event and comedy juggler Steve Thomson will also make his first appearance on the main stage.
The fun day kicks off at Ketts Park, off Harts Farm Road, from 11.30am on Sunday, July 1.
The schedule is crammed full of live music, entertainment, stalls, rides and food. There is plenty of parking at the event for a fee of �2, which includes a free programme. Entrance to the fun fay is free.
A full timetable on events includes World Without End, Steve the Juggler, Tallis, falconry display, Twirlesque Majorettes and various other events for all the family.
You may also want to watch:
Other attractions include fairground rides, inflatable mega slide, children's powered go-karts, bouncy castle and swing rides, bungee trampolines, inflatable speed kick, game stalls, children's craft tent, Wymondham Fire Brigade, competitions and prizes.
This year the fun fay will be raising money for STEP, a charity which helps transform and rebuild the lives of vulnerable women.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock