Christmas swing at the Diss Corn Hall
Timeless jazz and swing for nostalgia lovers will be served up at the Diss Corn Hall on Sunday, December 9.
Established for over 25 years, The Big Band will be performing their Swing Into Christmas show for the first time in Diss from 7.30pm to 10pm.
Enjoy the excitement of the Big Band playing some of the band's own arrangements of festive favourites including Sleigh Ride, Let it Snow and White Christmas along with classics from the library's of Michael Buble, Harry Connick Jnr, Bing Crosby and The Andrews Sisters.
This year, the CD Swing Into Christmas will be on sale at the price of �12.50 and all proceeds will be going to locally based charity Nelson's Journey who support bereaved children and young people. CDs are available via the bands website or at the concerts.
Two of East Anglia's top big band vocalists will be featured and the female vocal trio 'The Moonglow Sisters' will be returning to perform for the second year singing Christmas arrangements in the style of The Andrews Sisters.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �12.50 and are available from the box office on 01379 652241 at the Old Stables between 11am and 4pm Monday to Saturday.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash