Can you help find missing Norwich woman?
Police officers are growing increasingly worried about the safety of a Norwich woman who disappeared a month ago and has not been seen since.
Lucy Woolrich, 26, who lives in the Tuckswood area of the city, was last seen on Saturday, January 8 and there has been no sign of her since.
Police issued an appeal for help in tracking her down last week and released a photograph of her, but, a month after her disappearance, they made a fresh appeal yesterday.
They also issued a more recent photograph of the missing woman in the hope it might jog the memory of somebody who has seen her.
The missing woman, who also goes by the name 'Lucy Flowers' is described as white, 5ft 9ins and slim. She has straight collar length hair.
You may also want to watch:
Police said they are 'growing increasingly concerned' for her welfare and urged her or anyone who has seen her to get in touch.
Officers from the Lakenham and Tuckswood safer neighbourhood team are appealing for Lucy to contact them directly or for anyone with information of her recent whereabouts to call them on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 7 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 8 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 9 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle