Bublé Boys to bring festive favourites to Beccles Public Hall for Christmas fundraiser
- Credit: Courtesy of Tom Elgie
For many music fans, crooner Michael Bublé is synonymous with Christmas, with his voice echoing around shops and parties at the festive time of year.
Later this month however, it will also fill the Public Hall in Beccles - or at least the sound of his songs will.
Local singer Tom Elgie, along with his Bublé Boys - Elliot Hunter, Joseph Reed and Ayden Wheeler - present 'A Very Michael Bublé Christmas - at the venue on November 25, in a festive treat in aid of Cancer Research UK.
The show will see the four singers reprise some of Mr Bublé's festive favourites, including Christmas Baby Please Come Home, Blue Christmas and Run, Run Rudolph.
There will also be a special guest performance from tenor Jack Ollett.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the concert, which starts at 7.30pm, are £10 for standard, £9 for concessions, and are available from the venue's box office.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences