Best-selling Norwich author will talk about process of writing at Great Yarmouth library
- Credit: Archant
Acclaimed Norwich author Rachel Hore will be talking about how she came to write her books later this month.
A trained historian and one time Romantic Novel of the Year nominee she will also introduce her latest book The House on Bellevue Gardens.
It tell the stories of an assortment of characters who find refuge in the shabby London address which itself needs rescuing.
One of her books A Place of Secrets was picked by Richard and Judy for their book club.
She will be meeting her readers and signing books at Great Yarmouth Library on Thursday March 23, 5.30-6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
She has worked in publishing and teaches creative writing at the University of East Anglia. She is married to the writer DJ Taylor and they have three sons.
Tea and coffee and homemade cakes will be available. The event is free but booking is recommended via 01493 844551.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 6 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars