Animal fun from A to Z
- Credit: Archant
Calling all cheeky monkeys! Educational children's show Animal Alphabet is coming to Great Yarmouth this weekend.
The BBC series has been uncaged for the first time and is visiting theatres, arts centres and schools on its first ever British tour.
And tomorrow (Saturday) it stops off at St George's Theatre. Actress Nicky Kemp (pictured) hosts the fun show, which features a collection of animal verse performed live.
Without props or prompts Nicky enthralls her audience with great stories told in rhyme about the animals of the world and why we must protect them.
Animal Alphabet was created by BAFTA nominated writer Richard Digance and began life as a BBC series of six programmes. The project is now used globally as an English teaching aid.
You may also want to watch:
The show at St George's starts at 2pm. Tickets at £8 are available from the box office on 01493 331484.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?