Animal fun from A to Z
- Credit: Archant
Calling all cheeky monkeys! Educational children's show Animal Alphabet is coming to Great Yarmouth this weekend.
The BBC series has been uncaged for the first time and is visiting theatres, arts centres and schools on its first ever British tour.
And tomorrow (Saturday) it stops off at St George's Theatre. Actress Nicky Kemp (pictured) hosts the fun show, which features a collection of animal verse performed live.
Without props or prompts Nicky enthralls her audience with great stories told in rhyme about the animals of the world and why we must protect them.
Animal Alphabet was created by BAFTA nominated writer Richard Digance and began life as a BBC series of six programmes. The project is now used globally as an English teaching aid.
You may also want to watch:
The show at St George's starts at 2pm. Tickets at £8 are available from the box office on 01493 331484.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 9 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?