Zombie-themed fun and technical theatre insights at Lowestoft venue
- Credit: Mick Howes
From zombie make-up, to learning about the world of technical theatre – there is something for everyone at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft this half-term.
Next Wednesday, May 31, from 10am until noon, the theatre is hosting a Zombie-themed make-up workshop for young people aged eight and above.
People can learn how to apply amazing zombie make up in what is sure to be a fun, creative and very messy session! Tickets are priced at £8.
On Thursday, June 1, young people over the age of nine are being encouraged to attend a technical theatre course, from 10am until noon.
During this two-hour course you will learn how to operate the lighting and sound desks, how to rig and patch lights, set up a microphone, and stage manage a performance.
You may also want to watch:
This will be an engaging and practical look into the world of technical theatre, all on the Marina stage itself! Tickets cost £8.
To book, call the box office on 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 9 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 10 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall