Your chance to have GoGoDragons! selfies published
- Credit: Nick Butcher
They are the fiery beasts which took Norwich by storm this summer.
Yet their roar is still echoing around the region - as we ask you to send in the selfies you took with them during their stay in the city.
We will them be publishing the best ones.
Norwich's GoGoDragons! – organised by children's charity Break and Wild in Art – drew hundreds of thousands of people to the city to seek out the 84 fiery beasts.
Now they have flown to their new homes, the EDP and the Norwich Evening News want to see your best photos taken during the trail.
You may also want to watch:
Editor-in-chief Nigel Pickover said: 'This was such a fantastic event which not only raised thousands for the worthwhile charity Break but was also a great day our for the family.
'The sticker book we made with East of England Co-op was a sell-out, proving just how popular this year's trail was.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 6 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 7 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
'Now we want to see the selfies you all took with the dragons, and the best ones will be published.'
A total of £369,500 was raised from the auction of the beasts this year, eclipsing the total of the 2013 GoGoGorillas! auction total which saw 53 primates raise £272,300.
You have until November 11 to send your selfies with the dragons in Norwich to firstname.lastname@example.org.