Youngsters impress Wymondham audience in Norfolk Amateur Drama Society’s performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk drama group has been delighted with the response to its production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat, which featured a cast of 30 young people aged 10 to 18.
Carol Smith, from the Norfolk Amateur Drama Society, said she was thrilled with the performance, which took place earlier this month at Wymondham's Central Hall.
She said: 'A spine-tingling rendition of Close Every Door from Joseph played by Harry Smith was a particular highlight.
'The production was held together beautifully by Imogen Addison, Vicky Ellis and Sacha Hales playing the narrator in unison.
'The whole production was professionally executed with a strong back stage and behind the scenes crew.'
You may also want to watch:
The group is now accepting applications for auditions for a planned Beauty and the Beast pantomime, which will hit the stage in January next year.
Visit www.norfolkdrama.co.uk for more.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price