You’ve got to B2B2B there! Because....
- Credit: Archant
The B2B Exhibition is the essential business to business (to business to business) exhibition. Why?
Because is not just about business on the day, but about promoting your business before the event, at the event, leading to business sales and connections long after the event. It's business to business, leading to business to business and beyond!
Because we're all aiming to do better business, and we're all doing more digitally. But, being with the best, and meeting face to face, is something that never fails to deliver.
You may also want to watch:
Because we're making sure that you'll have the opportunity to meet the very best of the region's businesses, and discover the outstanding products and services they have to offer.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
Because it's where business communicates best. The networking opportunities at this year's B2B have never been better.
Because it's about being there to better your business. Three topical, interactive workshops delivered by national experts packed full of top tips & advice to help you become better in key areas for your business.
New for 2013 'Best Practice' sessions take place every half hour when Norfolk's best will share the secrets of their success.
Free to enter and full of opportunities B2B is essential for all businesses, from start up to start players.
To meet the best, and get yourself up to date with the latest developments, you need to be at B2B. For more details please visit our website www.norfolkchamber.co.uk
For more information on the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce and their business to business exhibition, visit www.edp24.co.uk/business/norfolk-chamber-of-commerce or www.norfolkchamber.co.uk.