You’ve got to B2B2B there! Because....
- Credit: Archant
The B2B Exhibition is the essential business to business (to business to business) exhibition. Why?
Because is not just about business on the day, but about promoting your business before the event, at the event, leading to business sales and connections long after the event. It's business to business, leading to business to business and beyond!
Because we're all aiming to do better business, and we're all doing more digitally. But, being with the best, and meeting face to face, is something that never fails to deliver.
You may also want to watch:
Because we're making sure that you'll have the opportunity to meet the very best of the region's businesses, and discover the outstanding products and services they have to offer.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 9 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
Because it's where business communicates best. The networking opportunities at this year's B2B have never been better.
Because it's about being there to better your business. Three topical, interactive workshops delivered by national experts packed full of top tips & advice to help you become better in key areas for your business.
New for 2013 'Best Practice' sessions take place every half hour when Norfolk's best will share the secrets of their success.
Free to enter and full of opportunities B2B is essential for all businesses, from start up to start players.
To meet the best, and get yourself up to date with the latest developments, you need to be at B2B. For more details please visit our website www.norfolkchamber.co.uk
For more information on the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce and their business to business exhibition, visit www.edp24.co.uk/business/norfolk-chamber-of-commerce or www.norfolkchamber.co.uk.