Wymondham Choral Society to raise funds for NNAB
Wymondham Choral Society will perform their summer concert this month at Attleborough Church to raise funds for the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind
The event will be staged at the church from 7.30pm on July 21.
The programme includes Haydn's Te Deum, a choral drama in three parts written in 1799. John Rutters' Gloria first performed in the United States in 1974 and the dramatic Captain Noah and His Floating Zoo by Joseph Horovitz and Michael Flanders.
The performance will be conducted by musical director Claire Dixon and Tom Primrose, who has been the choir's principal rehearsal accompanist for the past four years, will be accompanying the choir on the piano.
Tickets are �12 and �3 for under 16s. They are available from Prelude Records, Norwich, on 01603 628319,
You may also want to watch:
Nuts 'n' Bolts, Attleborough, on 01953 453985, Geo Reeves, Wymondham, on 01953 602297 and at the door.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named