Wymondham Choral Society to raise funds for NNAB
Wymondham Choral Society will perform their summer concert this month at Attleborough Church to raise funds for the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind
The event will be staged at the church from 7.30pm on July 21.
The programme includes Haydn's Te Deum, a choral drama in three parts written in 1799. John Rutters' Gloria first performed in the United States in 1974 and the dramatic Captain Noah and His Floating Zoo by Joseph Horovitz and Michael Flanders.
The performance will be conducted by musical director Claire Dixon and Tom Primrose, who has been the choir's principal rehearsal accompanist for the past four years, will be accompanying the choir on the piano.
Tickets are �12 and �3 for under 16s. They are available from Prelude Records, Norwich, on 01603 628319,
You may also want to watch:
Nuts 'n' Bolts, Attleborough, on 01953 453985, Geo Reeves, Wymondham, on 01953 602297 and at the door.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift