Will Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher give the Norfolk Broads a tourism boost?
Celebrity spotters will be keeping their eyes peeled for one of Hollywood's star couples on the Norfolk Broads this weekend.
Film stars Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are reported to be heading for Wroxham to hire a luxury boat for a short break.
Kunis, 29, starred in films such as Black Swan, alongside Natalie Portman, as well as Friends with Benefits and Ted.
Kutcher, 35, made his name in films such as Dude Where's My Car? and The Butterfly Effect. He is currently going through divorce proceedings to another Hollywood actress, Demi Moore.
When the pair were younger they both starred on American sitcom That 70s Show and have recently got US gossip magazines excited by starting to date publicly. Kunis is thought to be in the UK to film her new movie, Jupiter Ascending, with co-star Channing Tatum. Last weekend there were reports Kunis and Kutcher had been visiting the West Country.
You may also want to watch:
Whether the national newspapers are correct or not, Pete Waters, brand manager for Visit Norfolk, is sure the couple will enjoy a good weekend if they do arrive in Nelson's County.
'The Broads are a unique holiday destination and a super place for everyone to visit, whether you are a Hollywood star or a couple coming up to Norfolk to escape the hustle and bustle of London,' Mr Waters said.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 6 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 10 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
'They could go to the world's biggest village store, Roys of Wroxham. They could pick up some provisions there before heading out for their weekend on the Broads.
'It's about as away from Sun Set Strip or staying at the Chateau Marmont hotel as you can get, but the Broads has got footpaths just as well-trodden as the Hollywood Walk of Fame.'
- If you spot Kunis or Kutcher this weekend, email firstname.lastname@example.org