Wayland radio presenters heading to Glastonbury festival
Two community radio presenters from Norfolk will be taking to the airwaves next week to broadcast from a top music festival.
Paul Young and Del Franklin, who volunteer their time at Wayland Radio, will be working with the Worthy FM team as part of its coverage of this year's Glastonbury Festival.
Worthy FM is the Somerset event's official radio station and will be broadcasting 24 hours a day from June 22 to June 25.
Mr Franklin will take on the role of news and information reporter while Mr Young steps in as a presenter.
Both have worked at Worthy FM in previous years and are really looking forward to an exciting week at the sell-out festival.
You may also want to watch:
This year's line up includes headliners U2, Beyonce, Coldplay and Rumer.
Mr Franklin and Mr Young will be hoping to rub shoulders with a few of the stars and are keeping their fingers crossed they will avoid the mud slides of previous years.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
Wayland Radio is a community radio station broadcasting to homes in the Watton and Swaffham areas.