Walnut Tree Shades
- Credit: Archant
The Walnut Tree Shades is two different venues in one. On ground level you walk in to the bar, it has the feel of a community pub in the heart of the city centre; you will find a warm welcome, along with the long bar, Wurlitzer style replica jukebox and walls that are covered with music memorabilia.
At the bar you will find an extensive range of cocktails available, great local cask ales and Budweiser on draught. Food is served all day from noon. The background music and the live bands every Monday, Thursday and Friday keep the theme with blues, jazz and rock 'n' roll.
The hidden secret is the restaurant upstairs. With its Tiffany lamps you
could be mistaken into thinking you were entering an American diner, the
chic restaurant oozes style and class. The restaurant is able to cater for
You may also want to watch:
a large party or celebration, as well as the cosy meal for two. Also
available for private hire on selected dates.
- 1 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 4 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 9 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 10 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
The Walnute Tree Shades has also been awarded a 5 star hygiene rating.
Old Post Office Court,
Telephone: 01603 622910,
Monday 11.00 – 24.00
Tuesday 11.00 – 24.00
Wednesday 11.00 – 24.00
Thursday 11.00 – 01.00
Friday 11.00 – 01.00
Saturday 11.00 – 01.00
Sunday 12.00 – 22.00