Walnut Tree Shades
- Credit: Archant
The Walnut Tree Shades is two different venues in one. On ground level you walk in to the bar, it has the feel of a community pub in the heart of the city centre; you will find a warm welcome, along with the long bar, Wurlitzer style replica jukebox and walls that are covered with music memorabilia.
At the bar you will find an extensive range of cocktails available, great local cask ales and Budweiser on draught. Food is served all day from noon. The background music and the live bands every Monday, Thursday and Friday keep the theme with blues, jazz and rock 'n' roll.
The hidden secret is the restaurant upstairs. With its Tiffany lamps you
could be mistaken into thinking you were entering an American diner, the
chic restaurant oozes style and class. The restaurant is able to cater for
a large party or celebration, as well as the cosy meal for two. Also
available for private hire on selected dates.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights
The Walnute Tree Shades has also been awarded a 5 star hygiene rating.
Old Post Office Court,
Telephone: 01603 622910,
Monday 11.00 – 24.00
Tuesday 11.00 – 24.00
Wednesday 11.00 – 24.00
Thursday 11.00 – 01.00
Friday 11.00 – 01.00
Saturday 11.00 – 01.00
Sunday 12.00 – 22.00