Visitors can look behind the scenes at Cromer Hospital open day
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
Cromer Hospital is inviting the public to look behind the scenes on Saturday.
The open day will enable visitors to see the hospital facilities first hand, find out more about their own health and take part in a variety of activities.
People will be able to have a go at a life-size 'operation game', find out what it's like to have a plaster cast and use the eye simulation glasses which demonstrate different eye conditions.
Children will also have the opportunity to take their teddy bear to the 'well Teddy clinic' and follow the teddy bear stamp trail.
Cromer operational manager Iain Young said: 'We love opening our doors to the public so that people can see what good work goes on at the hospital.
You may also want to watch:
'It is also a chance to see what happens behind the scenes.
He added: 'There will be something for every family member from activities for the children to enjoy or information for those looking to begin a career in healthcare.' Visitors can also find out more about blood transfusions, looking after their skin, and find out how good they are at washing their hands by undertaking the 'glo and tell' test.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Man seriously injured after crash
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
Entry and parking is free to the event from 11am to 4pm. Cromer Hospital will be celebrating 150 years this year with celebration plans to be announced later in the year.