Video: Ahoy there! Tall ship Tres Hombres joins the fun at Great Yarmouth Maritime Festival
Great Yarmouth's quayside is buzzing with early visitors for the second day of the annual Maritime Festival.
Crowds watched as tall ship Tres Hombres was pulled up river by Great Yarmouth and Gorleston Lifeboat, after a lack of wind delayed her journey to the resort.
She is now anchored alongside the other VIP vessels, including fellow tall ship Minerva, Border Force cutter HMC Protector and MTB102, a motor torpedo boat dating back to 1937, and is set to welcome visitors aboard throughout the day.
Also joining Sunday's line up is the Great Yarmouth and Gorleston all weather lifeboat, Samarbeta.
The Sheringham Shantymen are among the groups returning to South Quay to perform on one of the many stages, and joining the musical fun for today is Wrentham Brass Band.
You may also want to watch:
The annual festival, now in its 15th year, is one of the biggest event's in Yarmouth's annual calendar and attracted thousands of visitors from across the county and further afield yesterday.
A grand closing ceremony at 4.30pm will round off the weekend of nautical themed fun.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named