Zaks American diner goes gourmet for charity fine dining event
- Credit: Archant
Budding chefs will place a gourmet twist on a familiar family menu as part of a charity fine dining event in Norwich.
Popular dishes from American diner Zaks will be given a make over and served up to guests during a one-off event at City College's Debut restaurant on February 8.
With a six-course menu, the evening will feature American-inspired mac and cheese canapes, slow cooked pulled pork shoulder and a 57 Chevy sorbet, as well as mini-slider versions of Zakes burgers, chocolate brownie cheesecake and coffee and petit fours to finish.
The event is in aid of local charity Connects & Co which provides emotional and practical support for children and young people who live with the effects of terminal or long-term illness, disability, mental health issues or additcion within their family.
Tickets for the event cost £30 per person, with £10 from each ticket going directly to Connects & Co.
You may also want to watch:
Reservations can be made by calling Debut on 01603 773227.
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 6 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 7 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 8 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 9 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk