Roll up, roll up! Hare’s your chance to win a GoGoHare!
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
While most of the GoGoHares sculptures are getting ready for Break's charity art trails to start this weekend, one character has run away to the circus!
Pablo, a moongazing GoGoHare, has been created by artist Antonella Beschorner to celebrate the 250th anniversary of circus, and he will be the star of the EDP and Evening News' float during the Lord Mayor's Procession in Norwich on July 7.
He is named after Norwich-born Victorian circus proprietor Pablo Fanque and spent this morning with the Lost in Translation team at the Oak Circus Centre.
GoGo fans will also have the chance to win Pablo in a raffle which will run during the GoGoHares trails being brought to Norfolk by Break and Wild in Art and which start on Sunday.
The trails are celebrating the 50th anniversary of Break supporting children, young people and families in need and at the end of the event most of the other large GoGoHares will be auctioned off to raise funds for Break.
You may also want to watch:
Martin Green, from Break, said: 'Not everyone can afford to buy a GoGoHare at auction and Break wanted to give everyone the chance to win one of the hares in this special year for our charity.
'We wish everyone good luck.'
People will be able to buy £10 raffle tickets from the information desk at intu Chapelfield - where Pablo will spend much of his summer - from June 24 to October 1. For more about the raffle and the three GoGoHares trails, visit www.gogohares.co.uk
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000