Yoga and vegan festival to come to Norwich
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A new festival with an emphasis on wellbeing is coming to Norwich.
On Saturday, April 6, City Academy will host Norwich's the first yoga and vegan festival.
The festival, which will run from 10am to 7pm, will include 30 vegan products stalls, yoga and indoor meditation activities.
Organisers Yogific promise homemade raw and cooked vegan food and cruelty-free products ranging from beauty to clothing, as well as talks on wellbeing.
Yoga lessons of 45 minutes covering different yoga styles will be offered for £4.
You may also want to watch:
There are also special yoga sessions for children and if you don't have your own mats you can rent equipment on campus.
Tickets are available online for £3, or £5 on the door with free entry for children.
Organisers ask that people taking part in the festival try and bring their own cups, plates and cutlery where possible, as the festival aims to be zero waste.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham