Yoga and vegan festival to come to Norwich
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A new festival with an emphasis on wellbeing is coming to Norwich.
On Saturday, April 6, City Academy will host Norwich's the first yoga and vegan festival.
The festival, which will run from 10am to 7pm, will include 30 vegan products stalls, yoga and indoor meditation activities.
Organisers Yogific promise homemade raw and cooked vegan food and cruelty-free products ranging from beauty to clothing, as well as talks on wellbeing.
Yoga lessons of 45 minutes covering different yoga styles will be offered for £4.
There are also special yoga sessions for children and if you don't have your own mats you can rent equipment on campus.
Tickets are available online for £3, or £5 on the door with free entry for children.
Organisers ask that people taking part in the festival try and bring their own cups, plates and cutlery where possible, as the festival aims to be zero waste.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 5 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 10 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls