Year of music, art and family fun in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Theatre, Viking fun and carnival entertainment will be just some of the highlights across north Norfolk this year.
From the popular and traditional Cromer and Sheringham carnivals, which attract thousands of people, to the North Walsham Live Aid - there are events to suit all ages and tastes.
Cromer New Years day fireworks display at 5pm. Watch the fantastic lights show from Cromer promenade and seafront for free.
Sheringham Viking Festival of Scira which will involve shield and sword making, live music, theatre and a Viking boat.
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 9 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof
The Norfolk Sea Angling Festival from Cley to Sheringham lifeboat station. To register visit www.norfolkseaanglingfestival.co.uk
North Walsham Live Aid at North Walsham Community Centre on New Road.
Folk on the Pier festival on Cromer Pier and around Cromer venues.
Crab and Lobster Festival. Enjoy a weekend of food, fun and music celebrating the importance of crabs and lobsters to Cromer and Sheringham.
The colourful and traditional Cromer Pier Show opens at the Pavilion Theatre.
?July 2- August 2
Cley15 contemporary arts festival at Salthouse.
Lobster Potty festival in Sheringham. Watch dozens of morris dancing sides from across Britain perform on Sheringham high street.
The Worstead Festival, which includes music and family fun, will be celebrating its 50th anniversary across the village.
Diverse music and theatre will be performed across different town venues for the increasingly popular Holt Festival.
Sheringham Carnival week, which includes dozens of traditional family activities and entertainment.
The 32nd Mundesley Festival at Coronation Hall.
The Last Night of the Blickling Proms returns to the Blickling Estate. The concert will start at 7.30pm.
Cromer Carnival week, which includes the popular parade and special carnival day on August 19.
The Crab and Lobster Festival art trail auction and World Pier Crabbing Championships.
The best of Norfolk's agriculture and food will be on show at the Aylsham show on the Blickling Estate.
A Sir Thomas Erpingham/Battle of Agincourt commemorative weekend (events start in April).
The North Norfolk Railway 1940s weekend.
The fifth Cromer and Sheringham Arts Festival across venues in both towns.