X Factor’s Caroline Flack blasts ‘vile’ online comments
- Credit: PA
X Factor presenter Caroline Flack has hit back at 'vile comments' about her appearance which were posted online.
Some viewers criticised the Thetford-born TV presenter's outfits on the ITV talent show this weekend, saying they did not flatter her figure.
'It's very easy to take a shot at someone online. The vile comments about my weight and just all round look tonight are quite shocking,' she tweeted.
'Have never said I'm the prettiest or thinnest or even anything special. But thank God I'm not horrible. Cool attitudes.'
Flack's comments came after a weekend of shows saw Mason Noise and Anton Stephans become the latest to be eliminated from the contest.
Stephans, 44, from Suffolk, sang I Can't Make You Love Me and he was absolutely right as the judges votes three to one to send Che Chesterman through instead after a sing-off.
The former backing singer for the likes of Tina Turner, who will still join the X Factor live tour, thanked the judges and fans, saying: 'I have had the time of my life, I'm having the time of my life. This is the most wonderful experience and thank you everyone.'
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed
Noise, from Birmingham, left the show on Saturday and said: 'I've loved it. Thank you to everyone who voted and thank you to everyone that didn't vote.'
Girl Group 4th Impact, Lauren Murray, Louisa Johnson and Reggie 'N' Bollie went straight through to join Chesterman on Saturday's show when they will sing two songs, including one chosen by viewers in a twitter vote.
Eliminated finalist Seann Miley Moore has been chosen by the judges to join the remaining acts - plus Noise and Stephans - on the show's live tour.