World village market and fun fair return to Norwich over Easter weekend
- Credit: Archant © 2012
Norwich will once again host a world village market and fun fair over the upcoming Easter weekend.
The fun fair will be held in Chapelfield Gardens between 11am and 10.30pm between Thursday, March 28 and Saturday, March 30, and between midday and 10pm on Sunday, March 31 and Monday April 1.
The world village market in Gentleman's Walk will be offering a mix of continental street food, global gifts, crafts, clothing, deli-style meats, cheeses, breads and vegetables.
The market will be open between 9am and 6pm on the Friday and Saturday and 10.30am to 4.30pm on the Sunday and Monday.
Leader of Norwich City Council, Brenda Arthur, said: 'These Easter attractions are popular every year and it's great they are back in the city once again.
You may also want to watch:
'Both events build upon the already great array of businesses and local attractions available in Norwich year-round.
'I'd encourage everyone to come along, there's something for young and old alike.'
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 6 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 7 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 8 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 9 Jack-knifed lorry shuts busy Norfolk road as police issue ice warning
- 10 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain