Win VIP passes to meet Brit-award winners Blake
- Credit: Archant
Fans of classical music are being given the chance to win a date with Brit award winners Blake.
The trio are headlining the Last Night of the Blickling Proms on the National Trust estate near Aylsham on Saturday, August 13.
And everyone who buys a ticket for the open-air concert before Friday, April 15, will be entered into a prize draw, along with those who have already got theirs, for the chance to win a glass of bubbly with them.
The VIP passes – there are eight up for grabs – also include a Carluccio hamper to enjoy on the evening in the glorious grounds.
And all the winners, who will be announced at the end of April, will be sent a memento of the occasion in the form of a photograph taken by a professional photographer.
Lisa Ward, from Revival Productions who are staging the event for a fifth year, said: 'They really are lovely guys and couldn't be more accommodating and charming, so it will be a lovely opportunity for our winners.'
The 2016 event is set to draw the audience in with a rousing first half. The music will step through some of the most iconic film scores of all time from My Fair Lady, Lawrence of Arabia, Overture South Pacific, Back to the Future and Superman to the violin solo from Schindler's List. Blake will also perform some of their best-loved classics, including You Raise Me Up, Hallelujah and Fields of Gold.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 10 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
In the second half, the trio will sing tracks such as Bring Him Home and Nessun Dorma as well as the Proms favourites, Rule Britannia, Land of Hope & Glory and Jerusalem.
With free parking for coaches and cars, concert-goers are invited to bring flags, picnics and wine – and there is a magnum of Champagne for the best-dressed film character.
Event details are at www.revival-productions.co.uk. Or call the box office on 01283 841601. Tickets are £35 in advance, £38 on the night.