WIN two tickets to see top tribute show
- Credit: submitted
Swing and big band fans are set to be treated to a host of musical classics in a tribute show coming to Cromer Pier next month.
Mark Daniels will be appearing as Ultimate Bublé? performing the hits of Canadian crooner Michael Buble? in a stunning live tribute show at The Cromer Pier Pavilion Theatre on Friday, February 12.
The show is the only touring Michael Bublé tribute show of it's kind and features a phenomenal eight piece west end show band.
The show is debuting at Cromer pier and February 12 marks the opening night of the 2016 tour.
And one lucky person will be able to win two tickets to see the show, which starts at 8pm.
Ultimate Bublé? will appeal to fans of big band music and Michael Bublé? alike.
It was in 2010, after some encouragement from friends in the business, and an eye for an exciting new concept, Mark decided to pursue the idea of developing a first class, Michael Buble tribute show, and so, Ultimate Buble was born.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 9 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
Five years on, Mark, who also works as a volunteer RNLI lifeboatman, is continuing to see the huge success of the show and is always excited to see where it will take him next.
Mark's charismatic nature, powerful silky smooth vocals and boyish charm will be perfectly packaged in true tuxedo style.
Expect to see lots of laughs, good humour and admirable camaraderie between Mark and his band.
The band features some of the finest musicians in the country creating a musical powerhouse to the vocal talents of Mark.
Performing a repertoire of pop standards Mark also makes time for some show stopping, spontaneous banter with the audience, in an effortless and unrehearsed blend of charm and wit that you would expect from Michael Bublé? himself.
The North Norfolk News in conjunction with the Pavilion Theatre has two tickets for one lucky couple to see Ultimate Bublé for a perfect start to the Valentine's weekend.
To have a chance of winning this great prize simply answer the question on the entry coupon and return it to: Ultimate Bublé Competition, North Norfolk News, 31 Church Street, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9ES by noon on Wednesday, February 3.
Archant competition rules apply.
Question -In what year did Mark decide to develop the Ultimate Bublé Show?