Win tickets to see Monty Python musical Spamalot in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Threshold Theatre is staging the award-winning musical based loosely on Monty Python and the Holy Grail at Norwich Playhouse and we have pairs of tickets to give away.
Described by John Cleese as 'the silliest thing I have ever seen', Spamalot, based loosely on Monty Python and the Holy Grail, had the last laugh scooping three Tony awards, including Best Musical.
It rewrites the legendary tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table but diverts from more traditional versions of the legend, featuring all kinds of shenanigans including dancing girls, fish slapping, flatulent Frenchmen, killer rabbits, shrubberies and coconut shells.
It features some magical tunes including He is Not Dead Yet, The Song That Goes Like This, Knights of the Round Table, Find Your Grail and, of course, the nation's favourite comedy song, Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.
It is now being staged at Norwich Playhouse from May 30-June 3 by the Threshold Theatre Company, the multi-award winning Norfolk musical theatre group.
You may also want to watch:
We have two pairs of tickets for on May 31 to be won. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets simply answer the following question:
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
Q — What legendary comedy ensemble inspired Spamalot?
1. The Goons
2. Monty Python
3. The Goodies
• Email your answer, together with your name, address and contact number, to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entries must arrive no later than midday on May 27. One entry per household. Usual Archant rules apply.
• Spamalot runs at Norwich Playhouse, May 30-June 3, various times, tickets £19 (£17 Tues cons/matinee), 01603 598598, www.norwichplayhouse.co.uk