Win tickets to see Monty Python musical Spamalot in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Threshold Theatre is staging the award-winning musical based loosely on Monty Python and the Holy Grail at Norwich Playhouse and we have pairs of tickets to give away.
Described by John Cleese as 'the silliest thing I have ever seen', Spamalot, based loosely on Monty Python and the Holy Grail, had the last laugh scooping three Tony awards, including Best Musical.
It rewrites the legendary tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table but diverts from more traditional versions of the legend, featuring all kinds of shenanigans including dancing girls, fish slapping, flatulent Frenchmen, killer rabbits, shrubberies and coconut shells.
It features some magical tunes including He is Not Dead Yet, The Song That Goes Like This, Knights of the Round Table, Find Your Grail and, of course, the nation's favourite comedy song, Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.
It is now being staged at Norwich Playhouse from May 30-June 3 by the Threshold Theatre Company, the multi-award winning Norfolk musical theatre group.
We have two pairs of tickets for on May 31 to be won. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets simply answer the following question:
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 6 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 7 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 8 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 9 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 10 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
Q — What legendary comedy ensemble inspired Spamalot?
1. The Goons
2. Monty Python
3. The Goodies
• Email your answer, together with your name, address and contact number, to email@example.com
• Entries must arrive no later than midday on May 27. One entry per household. Usual Archant rules apply.
• Spamalot runs at Norwich Playhouse, May 30-June 3, various times, tickets £19 (£17 Tues cons/matinee), 01603 598598, www.norwichplayhouse.co.uk