Win tickets to see Abba tribute show Thank You For The Music in King’s Lynn
We have teamed up with the promoters of the Thank You For The Music show to give six lucky EDP readers the chance of winning a pair of tickets each to see the spectacular production at the King's Lynn Corn Exchange on Saturday March 31.
You've seen the record-breaking movie, taken in the smash-hit West End musical, bought the chart topping albums and singles, and now Abba fans can experience the UK's No 1 concert show Thank You for the Music.
Now in their fabba-ulous 19th year, the superb, all-star cast have entertained the nation for longer than Bjorn, Agnetha, Benny and Frida did during the 1970s and 80s.
The world-famous live concert show features million-selling Abba hits Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen, Super Trouper, Waterloo and scores more. Few bands can claim to have made as big an impact on British pop music history and their million-selling hits such as Dancing Queen, Super Trouper, Knowing Me Knowing You, The Name of the Game, Mamma Mia and Take a Chance on Me – are eternal. Abba's music is as popular today as it was in their heyday.
In addition to an authentic live tribute to Abba, Thank You for the Music also features show-stealers Bee Gees Magic. The trio, backed by a live band, perform original Bee Gees' hits like Staying Alive, Massachusetts, Night Fever and How Deep is Your Love, as well as million-sellers penned for other artists by the Bee Gees including Islands in the Stream, Heartbreaker and Chain Reaction.
Thank You For The Music continues the incredible legacy of both these bands.
For 2012, Thank You For The Music has a brand-new look. The show features a new ABBA line-up, brand-new choreography, sparkling new costumes and a completely revamped score packing in even more ABBA hits.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
Thank You For The Music is at King's Lynn Corn Exchange on Saturday March 31, at 7.30pm. Tickets are �20.50 (concessions �19.50), available from the box office on 01553 764 864, or visit www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk or www.easytheatres.com.
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning one of six pairs of tickets to the King's Lynn date, answer the following question correctly -
Thank You For The Music stars an authentic live tribute to Abba and what other million-selling super group?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at noon on Friday March 2. There is no cash alternative. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.