Win tickets to Roger Daltrey’s concert at Blickling Hall
Roger Daltrey is to perform a live open-air summer concert at the beautiful setting of Blickling Hall, Norfolk on Friday July 22. The iconic lead singer of The Who will perform the legendary rock opera Tommy and The Who's greatest hits.
The EDP have teamed up with Envy Productions to offer readers the chance to win one of 10 pairs of tickets to the event.
Daltrey recently premiered his new production of Tommy at the Royal Albert Hall in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust on March 25th. Roger is now taking it on the road and - beyond the majesty of this rock opera - each night music fans will also be treated to a variety of Who classics and more! Employing the use of striking visuals to accompany the music, every show will be an unforgettable concert experience for life-long fans and newcomers alike.
Daltrey shot to fame with The Who, a band who helped define the Sixties and beyond. He has also worked in the film industry, and has been a solo artist boasting an entire library's worth of tracks.
Blickling Hall is the perfect location to witness one of music's greatest performers, characters and pioneers.
Commenting on behalf of the Blickling concert organisers, spokesperson Dion Clements said: 'We're absolutely thrilled to bring one of rock and roll's greatest singers and musicians to Blickling. It's such a coup for us, the venue and the area as a whole.'
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 7 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 8 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
Gates 5.30pm, show runs from 7.30-10.15pm approx.
You are not permitted to bring large tables, high-back chairs, no glass of any kind, professional photographic equipment and any other items printed on the reverse side of tickets. There will be disabled facilities provided.
Adult Tickets are priced at �35.00 plus booking fee. Children aged 12 and under are priced at �20.00 plus booking fee. Ages three and under are not permitted. No prams or pushchairs.
A maximum of three children 12 Years and under are to be accompanied by a full paying adult.
How to enter:
For your chance to win a pair of tickets, answer the following question -
What is the name of Roger Daltreys legendary rock opera?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday July 15, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website