Win tickets to Ramblin’ Man Fair 2018 music festival
- Credit: Tim Cadiente
We have a pair of weekend tickets to give away for the classic rock festival featuring The Cult, Mott The Hoople, Blackberry Smoke, Steel Panther, The Cadillac Three and more.
Ramblin' Man Fair returns later this month for another cracking weekend of rock 'n' roll – and you can be there, courtesy of the EDP.
We've got a pair of tickets available for the two-day festival, which will include some of the best rock, prog, blues and country – both old and new.
Exciting young bands including the Cadillac Three and Blackberry Smoke will be treading the boards alongside bona fide legends such as Mott the Hoople, Fish and The Cult. Other highlights will include Steel Panther, Myles Kennedy and Chas & Dave.
The pair of weekend tickets will allow entry for two people on both days – Saturday, June 30, and Sunday, July 1, at Mote Park, Maidstone, Kent.
You may also want to watch:
Please note that accommodation is not included in the prize. Whilst Ramblin' Man is technically a non-camping festival, Camping at the Mote – which is adjacent to Mote Park and just a few minutes from the arena – can be booked separately.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, just answer the following question:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
Fish is headlining the prog stage at Ramblin' Man this year. But which band did he used to front?
A - Marillion
B - Magnum
C - Motley Crue
• Email your entry, together with your name, address and contact number, to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entries must arrive no later than midday on June 15. One entry per household. Usual Archant rules apply.
• To find out more about Ramblin' Man, or to buy tickets and camping, visit www.ramblinmanfair.comTerms and conditions
You must be 18 years old to enter the competition. Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries. The winner will win one pair of general admission tickets which will grant access to the festival on Saturday and Sunday. Management retains the right of refusal if you break any of the entrance criteria. Each ticket is valid for one wristband only. The prize is non-transferable. You will be required to show ID. The prize excludes travel to and from event, accommodation, food, drink and any other costs incurred by the winner. No cash alternative in whole or in part. Not open to staff of the promoter or promotional partner.