Win tickets for the Kerrang! Tour 2008
COLIN WILSON The Kerrang! Tour 2008 takes place in January and February next year, hitting 13 cities across the UK and Ireland with the best of this year's - and next - rock talent.
The Kerrang! Tour 2008 takes place in January and February next year, hitting 13 cities across the UK and Ireland with the best of this year's - and next - rock talent.
Headlining the tour each night are New Jersey progressive rockers Coheed and Cambria, in support of their new album No World For Tomorrow.
Since their official inception in 2001, the band have won over a huge fanbase with their progressive and conceptual music, playing with some of the biggest names in rock music such as the Used, AFI and Thrice.
Joining them on the tour are Chicago pop punk scamps Madina Lake, who have been at the forefront of the rock scene over the last 12 months, and Charlie Simpson's post-hardcore/rock outfit Fightstar, taking this tour as an opportunity to show off their new tracks from second album One Day Son This Will All Be Yours.
Opening each night are Philadelphia's Circa Survive who have been touring the US with giants such as My Chemical Romance and Billy Talent.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 3 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 4 'Heartbreaking' - Vandals force landmark church to close after damage spree
- 5 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 6 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 7 Toddler died after getting trapped between stair gates
- 8 Hospital worker set for £60,000 payout after raising 'bullying' concerns
- 9 Fire at farm near Taverham being treated as arson
- 10 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
They are ready to take the UK by storm with their album On Letting Go which has already hit the US Billboard Top 30.
Kerrang! Editor Paul Brannigan says: “This is the third year of the Kerrang! Tour and it's our strongest line-up yet.
“The bill is a testament to the strength and diversity of Kerrang!s world and we know that together, the four bands will get 2008 off to the loudest possible start.”
Event, in association with Kerrang! is giving away a pair of tickets to the sold-out Kerrang! Tour 2008 when it comes to UEA, Norwich, on Thursday January 31 to the first entry out of the bag that correctly answers the following question:
t Madina Lake have just come off their own UK tour. Which venue in Norwich did they recently perform a sell-out show?
There will also be Madina Lake and Fightstar goody bags for the winner and their friend.
You can enter in either of two ways:
t By post: Send a postcard to Competition, Colin Wilson, Kerrang! Competition, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE. Please ensure you include a daytime phone number.
t By email: You can email the answer including a daytime phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for entries is 9am on Monday December 31. All entries received by this date will be entered into a prize draw.