Win one of 10 pairs of Premier tickets to see jazz legend Jools Holland at Newmarket Nights
To celebrate a sizzling summer ahead at Newmarket Nights, Newmarket Racecourses has teamed up with the Eastern Daily Press to offer 10 lucky jazz fans a chance to see Jools Holland and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra opening the 2011 Newmarket Nights on Friday June 17.
Ten winners will each win a pair of Premier tickets to the first concert of this summer's Newmarket Nights, the perfect blend of evening horse racing with a spectacular open air concert.
Jools Holland and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra played at Newmarket Nights for 12 consecutive years from 1996 to 2008 and are now back to mark the amazing 25-year milestone. For this year's Newmarket Night, Jools will be joined on stage by special guests Sandie Shaw, one of Britain's top female singers of the Sixties and true British pop icon, along with guest vocalists Ruby Turner and Louise Marshall.
You can find the full line-up for the summer season of Newmarket Nights and book tickets online at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk, or call 0844 579 3010.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning tickets, answer the following question -
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 4 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'
Q: How many times has Jools Holland played at Newmarket Nights?
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Monday June 13. No cash alternative will be offered. Tickets must be used at Jools Holland's performance at Newmarket Racecourses on Friday June 17, 2011. Winners must be over 18 – proof of ID will be required. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.